1. Delineating the role of IL-6 in head and neck cancer progression.
2. Identifying novel therapeutic targets for the treatment of head and neck cancers.
3. Understanding the role of tumor-associated andothelial cells in promoting tumor metastasis.
4. Identifying microRNA dysregulation and studying their role in head and neck cancer progression.
1. Cancer Initiating Cells and Treatment Resistance Total Project.
2. Role of p300 in HPV-positive Head and Neck Cancer.
3. p53/Rb Reactivation Modulators for HPV-positive Head and Neck Cancer.
4. Bcl-2 as a Biomarker for Prognosis and Therapy of Head and Neck Cancer.
5. Use of Vorinostat for Definitive Treatment of Advanced Stage Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma.